Friday, April 10, 2009

This will probably be the last post for the week. I know you are all sad. You sit on the edge of your seat waiting for an update of my ridiculous life. Schadenfreude the Germans call it. I may start to get edgy and include some other sort of rants in here. Life isn't just triathlon training. I'm too tired for that tonight. On to the report. Today was an okay bike. Still inside. Bike is still in the shop. Can't wait to get outside and see some stuff. Riding in the gym is so boring. Same walls, same goofy looks from people wondering if I'm teaching a spinning class and no one showed up. I just have to remember to not sing out loud. Laughing out loud while listening to a podcast is also a no-no.
No schedule for next week yet. Need to look at the kids schedule before I commit to times and such. Tomorrow is a swim and a run. I may actually set my alarm and get up before noon.
Remember, Life is the sum of your experiences, if you don't do shit, you aren't shit.
GET OFF YOUR ASS AND DO SOMETHING.
GOYAADS. Alright, maybe not as catchy as I thought it would be. Until next week.

1 comment:

  1. Keep up the work Mikey. Lets do along slow ride together. I can handle 15mph!
    Davey/1

    ReplyDelete