Tuesday, October 6, 2009

25 or 6 to 4

Does anybody really know what time it is? Working straight mids can really screw with your sense of time. Today is Tuesday. Still. It was Tuesday last night when I wrote. Orwell would have had a blast with our schedules.
ANYWAY> Today has gone good so far. Tried to sleep when I got home. Unfortunately, the dogs decided to go out two times during a period when they are normally pent up. I think they could sense that I was home and wanted to screw with me. Got to sleep until 1:00. May take a little nap before I go to work tonight. DID NOT get to work out today. I was supposed to go and spin but I had to wait for the cable guy to come and fix our phone. Wasn't really broken, just got our old number back. Next is hockey downtown. Alex's first practice. Then off to work again. With the small amount of time away from the scope tonight :) I plan on getting 4-5 miles of walking in. Then I have to rest for Thursdays hockey officiating. Sunday is 2 games in a row, so Saturday is a day off. Now it's time to shower and go to PanAm. I'll try and get more on tonight. PEACE

No comments:

Post a Comment